is at the core of what we do
We provide full cycle electronics manufacturing services
HansaMatrix is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic systems and components in Northern Europe for transportation, telecommunications, energy management systems, IoT, medicine and defence technology sectors.
With more than 20 years of experience in engineering and manufacturing, HansaMatrix is a reliable partner that provides each customer with a customized manufacturing process to efficiently produce high value-added electronics products in accordance with international quality standards.
Take a look at our everyday life!
Watch the video to learn about our enthusiastic professional team and the factories that produce thousands of innovative electronics products every day.
Prototyping and industrialization
Development of the prototype and its quick adaptation to the efficient production process is crucial to a successful product launch.
Advantages of HansaMatrix prototyping and industrialization
- Rapid problem identification and troubleshooting at the prototype stage, provided by a wide range of engineers and specialists
- Prototyping in a single system with series production, which ensures fast and smooth transition to high-volume work tasks
Prototyping and industrialization opportunities
- Engineering services for product design and development
- Engineering analysis of the prototype both before and after production
- Customizable manufacturing process – from low to high complexity, assembly of small-scale printed circuits, soldering and other necessary technologies
- Experienced and active engineering team that consults and solves current product problems
Printed circuit board assembly
Leading printed circuit board assembly lines that provide the most efficient production of high-volume and high-complexity products as well as limited product series or prototypes thus ensuring competitive production costs and easy adjustable production volumes.
HansaMatrix Printed circuit board assembly advantages
- High performance FUJI NXT platform standardized assembly lines for high volume production
- Multi-stage automated optical test (AOI/AXI), which ensures high quality of the printed circuit board assembly process
- Low cost manual assembly lines with selective and wave soldering process
- Environment-friendly, RoHS and REACH compliant soldering process
- Selective or whole product coating and encapsulating is available to protect the product from any environment
- Preventive, zero defect quality management system with integrated production data verification, DFX analysis and assembly simulation
Plastic injecting moulding
Department comprises 4 plastic manufacturing cells built around WITTMANN BATTENFELD EcoPower Plastic injection moulding machines automated by robotic parts handling.
HansaMatrix plastic injecting moulding advantages
- Ability to produce the wide variety of parts from all popular types of plastic materials
- Extensive supplier network of quality and certified raw materials, which ensures the best material selection and also laboratory testing
- Experience in plastic injecting moulding since 2019
- Full product production cycle in one place
Plastic injecting moulding options
- clamping force of 1100kN and 2400kN
- Work with a wide range of plastics
Precise mechanical part manufacturing
The company’s mechanical parts workshop provides milling, turning and assembly of high complexity parts. Specialized equipment and the team of qualified specialists ensures the production of different complexity components from different raw materials.
HansaMatrix precise mechanical part manufacturing advantages
- Modern CNC cutters with automated functions for high precision works
- Team of highly qualified, experienced specialists that are able to adapt the production process to the customer’s needs
- Processing of metal, plastic and various composite material parts
Precise mechanical part manufacturing options
- CNC production of medium-sized parts (max 1600mm)
- Processing of very thin metal and plastic parts (thickness from 1mm)
Become our supplier
HansaMatrix is always open to new, mutually beneficial cooperation opportunities. We are constantly updating our supplier chain to ensure stable deliveries and reliable customer order execution.
If you want to offer your products or services, please visit the supplier’s section.
Learn more about collaboration opportunities
Read the Supplier Code of Conduct and fill out the application form so we can evaluate your company’s offer.
Company of the future
HansaMatrix is the high-tech company that adapts electronic products to production and provides full-cycle manufacturing services to international market leaders. It aims at strengthening of the share of higher value-added services in sectors such as data network equipment, medicine, optics and IoT, demonstrates continued growth of business and financial performance.
Learn more about HansaMatrix
Information about the company’s business results, management and news for investors.
Unique opportunity to prototype, industrialise and produce the electronic products in the sectors like transportation, telecommunications, energy management systems, IoT, medicine and defence technology.
Work with the latest automation and production technologies, contributing to the development of innovative solutions for international market leaders.
Place for development
- Mentor program
- Training, courses and certification
- Lifelong learning
- Growth opportunities
- Professional retraining
- Regular development negotiations
We truly value outstanding talent and are excited if they choose to grow with us. HansaMatrix’s employees value the company’s additional benefits, such as additional vacation days and benefits in various life situations.
We have introduced equal bonus and premium system to motivate employees, as well as all employees have health and life insurance.
The well-being of the team is improved by developing the involving and supportive internal culture where everyone can realize their ambitions.
85% of HansaMatrix employees acknowledged in the engagement survey that they have excellent collaboration with colleagues.
- Team work
- Support of the colleagues
- Employee engagement surveys
- Positive internal culture
- Joint educational and entertaining activities
Bank of Latvia allows SIA Emsco to announce voluntary takeover bid…
Supervisory Committee of the Bank of Latvia on March 1, 2023 has made a decision to al…
HansaMatrix revenue grows by 61.3% in Q4 2022
Based on the preliminary data, in Q4 2022 HansaMatrix consolidated revenue amounted to…
SEB approves financing for HansaMatrix in amount of 5.92 million EUR
HansaMatrix has signed agreements with SEB banka and SEB lizings to extend the maturit…
Investment bank WOOD & Company updates report on HansaMatrix,…
Following HansaMatrix 9-month 2022 financial result announcement, WOOD & Company h…
HansaMatrix has received new 4.4 million USD manufacturing order f…
HansaMatrix has received new manufacturing order in the amount of USD 4.4 million from…
Competition Council decides to allow BaltCap company SIA Emsco to …
As previously announced, the private equity fund manager BaltCap group company, SIA “E…
Ziedleju iela 6, Marupe
Zemzaru iela 3, Marupe
HansaMatrix Ventspils, SIA
HansaMatrix Parogre, SIA
Akmenu iela 72, Ogre