Appointment date: 31 May 2022
Term of office: 31 May 2027
Number of shares owned: 0
Baiba Anda Rubesa is an independent member of the Council.
Positions held in other companies:
- Lightspace Holding AS – Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board
- Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, Foundation – Member of the Board
- Novatore, SIA – Member of the Board
- RFactor, SIA – Member of the Board
- Coffee Address Holding, SIA – Member of the Council
- Gren Holding Company – Member of the Council
Participation in other companies:
- RFactor, SIA (100%)
Baiba Anda Rubesa is co-founder of Novatore, she serves as Supervisory Board Chair of Hansamatrix, Lightspace Holding and Coffee Address Holding, as well as a Supervisory Board member of GREN.
Her own company RFactor offers consulting and mentoring services to current and future business leaders.
Rubesa has previously served on the supervisory boards of the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, Latvenergo, Citadele banka, DnB NORD banka (now Luminor) and the Board of the Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative. She has worked with many different NGO’s and multi-stakeholder entities, such as chairing the Foreign Investors’ Council in Latvia and serving as Vice-President of the Latvian Chamber of Commerce.