Appointment date: 12 May 2023
Term of office: 12 May 2028
Number of shares owned: 0
Positions held in other companies:
- DD Ventures SIA, Member of the Board
- UPRENT group, SIA – Member of the Council
- Vika Wood, Ltd, Member of the Council
- BaltCap AIFM SIA, Chairman of the Board
- SOLVINA AS, Member of the Board
- Latvian Capital Ventures SIA, Member of the Board
- Coffee Address Holding, LTD, Member of the Council
Participation in other companies:
• DD Ventures SIA (100%)
• Latvian Capital Ventures SIA (57.5%)
Dagnis Dreimanis is an investment professional with 21 years of experience and currently serves as a managing partner of BaltCap, the leading Baltic venture capital investor.
He has managed investments in more than 20 companies in a broad range of industries.
Dagnis Dreimanis holds a BSBA degree in Finance and Economics from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania and is a CFA charter holder. He holds a dual EMBA degree from the University of California Los Angeles / National University of Singapore (2016) and has completed the Professional Board Member Education program at the Baltic Institute of Corporate Governance.